Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Wanted to write a quick post, but as normal, I'm just not sure what to write about.  So, I thought I would write a bit about what I'm loving right now.  

*I'm loving how it is staying light out longer.  It is light out till around 7:30 pm currently.  I just love these longer days and enjoy being able to go outside after dinner for a quick run if I want.

*I'm loving some of the new spring/summer clothing pieces that are out in stores.  I bought a few cute things that I can't wait to wear, it just needs to get warmer now.  

I bought these super cute shorts from Kohl's the other day and can't wait to wear them!

*I'm loving that my husband and I are getting away for a quick overnight trip to Indianapolis for my birthday.  We don't have anything major planned but it will be nice for it to just be the two of us.  Hoping to have a relaxing 48 hours.  Looking forward to getting a piece of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

Hershey's® Chocolate Bar Cheesecake

So, what are you loving??





No comments:

Post a Comment