Saturday, March 29, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2 Meal Plan

Stay tuned for the 21 Day Fix week 1 update, it will be up soon.


In the meantime, I just wanted to share my week 2 meal plan with you.  Meal planning went easier this time but still took me close to an hour.  Part of my problem is that I like variety but am also picky and don't like about half of the allowed foods so I have to try to get creative with what I eat.  Plus, I'm also kind of lazy at times when it comes to cooking and have no desire to make a meal for myself and then have to make something different for my husband.  I know my husband gets sick of rice after a while so I try to space it out and think about what else fits in the yellow containers that he would enjoy.  These considerations make it harder and more time-consuming for me during the planning stage but saves me work later on in the week.

I have to remind myself that this is only a 21 day program, and I can do anything for 21 days.  Although, I do know that I want to continue incorporating much of the eating plan in my diet from here out.  Once the program gets finished I will probably add in some foods that I am avoiding now, in moderation of course.  I'd hate to reverse the improvements being earned from this program.  Therefore, for the time being, I am trying to stick as closely to the plan and approved foods list as possible.  I want the best results possible!


A suggestion I have for you is to write your meal plan out either on paper or in a table on your computer and print it out. Then, post your completed plan on your refrigerator or somewhere easily visible in your kitchen. It will be easy to reference if you question what you are suppose to be eating and it will also help keep you accountable for your foods.  If I am tempted and walk towards the refrigerator, I will see my meal plan and that helps prevent me from snacking on something I shouldn't.  I am motivated to stick to the plan!

You'll never regret taking care of your body. #nutrition #quotes

I'd love to hear any questions or comments you may have regarding clean eating or meal planning.  I'm still learning and know I have room for improvement.  But hey, it's a start and is certainly better than the junk food I had been eating.  Anybody have any success stories they want to share regarding clean eating and fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment