Monday, April 13, 2015

Lately


  • I had to work this past Saturday and Sunday so I didn't really get to enjoy the great weekend weather.  Every third weekend comes way too quickly.  

  • This week the forecast shows the highs hopefully reaching the low 60's.  Now if it can only be dry for a few days as well.  It has been raining a fair amount recently which has greened things up nicely.  But it's hard to enjoy the warmer temps when everything is wet.     


  • On Saturday I am running the Mountaineer Pi 5K.  Looking forward to running another 5K and also getting free pie from a local restaurant at the finish.  Hoping they have my favorite butterscotch pie.

pirunmasthead2015

  • I'm trying to line up a few more 5K's for the next couple months and also hoping to try out a 10K or two as well.  Love the runner's high I feel when the race is finished!

  • Rob and I camp every year with some of my good friends from high school and their families and I can't wait!  Still trying to find a couple other times to go camping this summer as well.  I'm behind on getting reservations and most of the state parks fill up on the weekends throughout the summer so we'll see what I can find.  I love camping.  Are any of you campers?  If so, where do you like to camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment