Sunday, May 11, 2014

T25 Weeks 1 and 2

I am done with my second week of Focus T25 and am really starting to love this program!  You can't beat the fact that the workouts are only 2 minutes.  Seriously, everyone can find 25 minutes somewhere in their day.  Plus the 25 minute workouts are no joke.  Holy moly do I sweat a lot during the workouts.  There is no doubt in my mind that I have gotten a great workout when I am done.

The next Journey...Focus T25!

So what are my overall impressions of the program after 2 weeks?  For the most part I really love this program and can see doing another round of the program when I finish the first one.  I get a really great workout in in a short time which is something I really appreciate.  I can tell I am getting stronger and in better shape.

I'm talking to a few people who are quite frankly, overwhelmed with starting a daily routine.  There is no timeline.  Truly.  Fitness is a lifelong journey.  Take it one day at a time....you will get there!

This program is not joke.  The first couple days of doing it I could hardly keep up and had to modify numerous times.  I am still modifying at times but is has gotten easier.  I appreciate that there are modifiers for all the moves because you would need to be in great shape to not need a modifier at some point.  You are doing some move for the whole 25 minutes and never have a break so often doing a modifier gives me the little "break" I need so I can keep going.

Speaking of breaks, I do miss having a break or two during the workout.  I can see where they don't have time to give you a break if they want to get the workout in in only 25 minutes but there aren't many people who can keep up with Shaun T the whole time.  I just do as best as I can and know that every time gets better.

My next Challenge group starts May 12th.  Send me a friend request and Message me at www.Facebook.com/lynda.suttles for free coaching.  Join www.teamleanlife.com today.

Although this program isn't "dancy" there are still moves that really make me feel uncoordinated.  some of the moves take some practice and the first time you do a workout you will spend a good bit of it watching Shaun T thinking what the heck are you doing?  But, I can tell you it gets better .  I'm not quite as frustrated this second week although there are still some moments that frustrations tries to overwhelm me but I just tell myself to do what I can, it will get better.

I can say that I do miss using weights.  I really like lifting and am excited about getting to the  beta phase in a few weeks where weights will be incorporated in some.  Regardless of what program I do after Focus T25 gets done, I know weights will be involved in some way.  I just enjoy lifting too much to leave them out for too long.

I have not quit FOCUS T25! This workout program is doable and I am working toward results in 25 minutes a day!! I'd love to encourage you through a T25 program!!

I can't wait to see the results I get when this program is over.  I know they are going to be great!  I still have some work to do with my eating habits, but I am getting better.  It is a process but I am committed to making the change.  How are your workouts going?  Do you want help finding a program that fits in with your time and interests.  I would love to help find the program that is right for you!  Let me know if you are interested in joining me in my T25 journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment