Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Did It



I just signed up and committed to my first ever half marathon!  Super excited but nervous at the same time.  


Duo at the Ledge is a small half marathon (just over 100 participants last year) that takes place on the 4th of July.  Seems like a great way to start the day, literally.  The race starts at 6:00 am but the excitement of the race should wake me enough since I am not usually a morning person.

Any training tips for running a half marathon?  I ran 10 miles yesterday so I know I can go the distance but I would love to finish and feel like I did well.  What's your favorite half marathon if you've ever run one?

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! My favorite half was the Transmountain Challenge in El Paso. It starts on the westside of El Paso and you run up over a mountain and end on the East Side. I've run it twice and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete