Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Never Have I Ever...

NEVER HAVE I EVER....
  • Smoked.  I haven't even tried a cigarette.  I have no desire to either.
  • Ridden on a motorcycle.  I know a few people who have bikes so maybe someday I will have a chance to tag along on a ride.  I'm sure it would be fun, as long as done safely. 
  • Gotten drunk or had a hangover.  Typically I am okay with never having experienced these things, but every once in a while it would be nice to be able to relate to people when they talk about their experiences.  Most people just assume I know what they are talking about and I usually just go along with it.  But, I am not much of a drinker and I tend to be a rule follower and don't like to get too out of control, so drinking too much isn't generally that appealing to me.  
  • Been to an all-inclusive resort.  I am really hoping to be able to take this off the list in the next year though.  Rob and I are hoping to go on vacation to Mexico or the Caribbean in early 2016.  Any recommendations of where to go?
  • Tried sushi.  It just doesn't sound  appealing and I'm a picky eater.  Maybe if under the right circumstance I would be willing to try it. 
What are some things that you have never done?  Anything you wonder if I have done that is not on my list but think I should try, or maybe not try?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to an all inclusive resort either, I think it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete