Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Results!!


My first round of the 21 Day Fix is complete and overall I am satisfied with my results.  I lost 4 pounds and 2.5 inches!!  Not bad for 21 days.  I don't think the pictures necessarily portray the difference that I can see which makes me kind of sad.  But, I love the fact that my husband stated he noticed a change.  He thought it looked like I had lost some weight and that my butt was firmer or more lifted looking.


Honestly, I was hoping for bigger numbers but I know I have plenty of room for improvement as far as clean eating goes.  I stuck to the eating plan about 75% of the time but feel that if I had been even more committed, my results may have been better.  I also don't think going on a road trip and eating too many sweets just a couple days before I took my final measurements did me a favor.  Oh well, that is just how life works. Every day is a new day!


Even if I was hoping for slightly better results, I am happy to have the weight and inches off my body.  I am not going to gain them back and plan to continue on my transformation with Focus T25 in the near future. Numbers aren't everything and I am slowly starting to ingrain that in my mind.  I can totally tell that I am more muscular and gaining definition in my body.  Love that!!  Plus, it seems like my clothes are fitting better.  I am looking forward to showing off my more toned body in shorts soon.


Have you completed the 21 Day Fix or another program and have results you would love to share?  Let me know how you did and any tips you have for being successful while completing a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment