Monday, April 28, 2014

Recent Happenings

Sorry about not posting at all this past week.  I was busy getting the house clean and finishing several projects around home as well.  Yesterday the family that we bought the house from came over to see all the remodeling we had done over the last two years so I wanted everything to be as nice as it could be.  Stay tuned, I plan on doing a house tour in the near future.

Our house.  Join me later this week for a peek inside!
In other news, today is the day I am starting Focus T25!  Super excited to see the results this program will bring me.  I tried a couple of the workouts last week and think they are going to be great.  Nonstop action for the whole 25 minutes.  Great workouts!


Instead of following the T25 nutrition plan, I decided to stick with the 21 Day Fix eating plan since I really like it and think it is easy to follow.  Focus T25 provides a good nutrition plan but the one from the 21 Day Fix just seems more user friendly to me.  As I have been doing, I've posted my meal plan for the week below.


If the clean eating chicken salad turns out, I will try to post the recipe and pictures later.  Do you have any great clean eating recipes you can share with me?  I am always looking for new recipes to try and would love to add in some more variety to my meal plan.

How is your exercise and clean eating going?  Do you need any help or accountability?  I would love to help with eating plans or exercise accountability.  Let me know if you want to join me on the journey to becoming healthier and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment