Wednesday, April 9, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2 Review

Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix is done and I'm already several days into week 3.  Sorry about the delay in the review but I have been busy with work for the last 4 days.  Anyways, week 2 went great!


I feel like the workouts went better and I was able to make it through them without getting quite so worn out. Plus, I wasn't sore this week which made life a lot easier.  But, I could still tell that I got a really good workout.  My body felt like it was just on the verge of being sore but wan't actually sore, if that makes any sense.;)  Modifications are still my friend for several exercises but I am okay with that.  I just want to be able to say I did my best and completed each workout.

The eating plan went pretty well too.  I can tell I am getting a good grip on how much of each type of food I am suppose to get a day.  There were a couple days where I had to change my plans for dinner because my husband's plans changed but I was able to adjust pretty well on the fly.  I was able to look at my meal plan for the day and see which container colors I had left and then choose something for dinner that would still fill the required containers.

Week 2 Meal Plan

I do still have some cravings for pop and chocolate but most of my other sugary cravings are gone.  I gave in to the chocolate cravings a couple times and had some dark chocolate chips but I am still motivated to really get the cravings under control.   I also gave in and had a little bit of pop one day but that is still vastly improved from having a couple of cans a day like I had been doing.  Moderation is key and that is what I am aiming to maintain.  Honestly, I don't think that I will ever completely give up pop since that is really the only think I drink other than water.  I have never been a coffee or tea drinker and I really don't like beer or wine either.  So I figure an occasional pop will be a treat that I allow myself.  What is your cheat that you can't give up?

Clean eating is getting pretty easy but I am still interested in reading and learning more about what is considered clean.  In the long run I think I will want to incorporate a little more variety into my menu but still maintain clean eating as much as possible.

April 4, 2014
I am seeing results from all my hard work with clean eating and regular exercise.  My arms are definitely more muscular and defined.  I also feel like I am less bloated.  Clothes seem to be fitting fitting a little better and I am feeling happier with how I look overall.  Can't wait to finish this last week and take my after pictures to compare the results!!

If you are thinking about starting a new workout plan and want to get your nutrition under control as well, I can't recommend the 21 Day Fix highly enough!!  I am seriously in love with the program and how it is helping me create a healthy and permanent lifestyle change.  If you have any questions or concerns, I would love to answer them for you.  Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment