Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's Next !?!?

You  may be wondering what my Beachbody plans are now that I've completed the 21 Day Fix.  Well, after thinking about different options and reading different reviews, I've decided to try out Focus T25.  I have heard so many great things about this program and the results people have been getting.
Focus T25 Workout

Shaun T is the trainer and I have never done one of his programs but so many people love him, so I am excited to see how well he can motivate and encourage me during the program.  If you haven't heard of Focus T25, it is a 10 week program broken into 2 parts: Alpha and Beta, which each last 5 weeks.  It is high intensity for 25 minutes but there are modifications available if or when you need them.  Also, this program is only five days so you do have 2 days to rest.  If you follow the nutrition and exercise plan, you WILL get results!!

Shaun T
Shaun T
I have ordered my Focus T25 and hope to start next week.  I plan on following the workout program guidelines.  But, I think I am going to continue following the eating plan from the 21 Day Fix since it is easy to follow and I don't need to count calories, just containers.  But we'll see what the nutrition guide for T25 looks like when it arrives.


Do you want to get in shape for summer or need a new workout to keep you motivated?  If you are interested in trying Focus T25 or any other Beachbody program, let me know!  I would love to help you in your fitness and nutrition.  Contact me and I will help in anyway I can.  I would love to have others join me and together we can complete Focus T25.  Plus, don't forget, the Focus T25 challenge pack is on sale through the end of April and includes a month worth of Shakeology, for only $180.

No comments:

Post a Comment